Personal Information Protection Policy
SHIPS Inc. hereby establishes and publishes the personal information protection policy, and promotes personal information protection by addressing and thoroughly implementing the recognition of the importance for protection of personal information to our company staff and affiliates.
Management of Personal Information
Our company takes safety measures and a strict control of personal information by implementing such necessary measures as maintaining our security system, consolidating our management system, and ensuring employee trainings in order to keep protection of personal information as accurate and current as possible and protected from any illegal access, loss, breakage, falsification, and/or leakage of personal information illegally.
Utilization Purpose for Personal Information
Our website often asks our customers for personal information such as names, e-mail addresses, and phone numbers; however, we do not use the information for purposes other than the services our customers ask us to provide for them. All the personal information which we received from our customers will be used for sending messages from our company, operation of communication, and responding and answering to our customers’ questions via e-mail as well as sending information to them.
Prohibition of Disclosure or Distribution of Personal Information to a Third Party
Our company does not disclose collected personal information from our customers except in the following cases:
1. When our customers give their consent.
2. When our company needs to disclose the personal information to delegate tasks to our affiliates in order to provide the services that are desired by our customers.
3. When our company is requested to disclose information by such public institutions as courts of law and/or other law enforcement agencies.
4. When the law has special rules and regulations.
5. When consent is not acquired from our customers due to the threat of damaging lives, bodies, properties, and the integrity of our customers and/or a third party.
6. When consent is not acquired from our customers if our company needs to protect and preserve our company’s rights and properties from any actions against the law, our company’s terms of service, and/or other precautions.
Safety Measures for Personal Information
Our company takes all possible security measures in order to maintain the accuracy of personal information and its safety.
Reference of Individual’s Identification
When our customers request to refer, correct, and delete their personal information, we will respond after we confirmed that our customers’ identities have been verified.
Compliance and Review of Laws and Standards
Our company complies with Japanese laws applied to the personal information held by our company and other standards. Moreover, we appropriately review the contents of our policies and always strive for improvement.
Please contact us as follows for inquiries regarding handling of our company’s personal information.
Satoshi Hiyama, Personal Information Protection Manager
Address: Sejour Bell 1st RM 102, 119-1 Miyukigahara-machi, Utsunomiya-shi, Tochigi-ken 321-0982 Japan
TEL: +81 28-612-6740
FAX: +81 28-612-6741
sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text